Having Problems Viewing the Webcam?
ALL PC USERS
In order to make sure the live.cab installation file is properly installed, the following must be verified
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on Tools > Internet Options, a new window will open
3. Click the Security Tab
4. Select Internet
5. Select Custom Level
6. under ActiveX Controls and plug-ins, change the setting of "Download unsigned activeX controls" to Prompt
7. Press OK to save and close
For users running Windows Vista, you must first set Internet Explorer to be run as a program administration.
To do this, please do the following:
* You may not have to follow these steps if you are already the administrative user
1. Click on the Windows Icon on the bottom left hand corner
2. Open your programs list and look for Internet Explorer
3. Right-Click on the Internet Explorer Icon
4. Click on Properties, a new window will open
5. Select the Compatibility Tab
6. Check the box that says "Run This Program as Administrator"
7. Save and Close